click tracking
House Fire Leaves Woman Burned, Puppy Dead | AM 870 The Answer
 

House Fire Leaves Woman Burned, Puppy Dead

A puppy is dead and a woman is recovering after a house fire in Santa Ana. Authorities said there was a fridge, a stereo, a television and a portable air-conditioning unit all plugged into an extension cord, sparking the blaze.

The fire displaced 13 people and left a woman with burns.

Investigators say major appliances should be plugged directly into an outlet and that an extension cord should never be used instead of permanent wiring.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here!