click tracking
Covered California Obamacare Exchange Problems Frustrating Consumers | AM 870 The Answer
 

Covered California Obamacare Exchange Problems Frustrating Consumers

Covered California, the state's Obamacare exchange, is supposedly one of the model successes across the country.   Except, it's not.   Twitter aggregator Twitchy.com noticed people have been taking to social media to vent about problems with the Covered California website.

Problems like failed log-ins, no confirmation emails and errors submitting on multiple browsers at 4am are plaguing people trying to sign up for Obamacare.  Then, when people attempt to call in for help, that isn't working out so well for them either.  Wait times are over 30 minutes and in some cases people are being sent in an endless loop of phone numbers.

The good news is that you karaoke fans still have time, according to our friends at SEIU Local 521:

But.. it just goes along with the misspellings on the website:

This hasn't stopped the mainstream and left-wing press from touting the "explosion" of Obamacare signups.  They're quoting 15,000 per day.  What they're not telling you is how many of those are for "Medi-Cal" (totally paid for by taxpayers) and how many are actually an insurance policy (some subsidized by taxpayers). As of December 7th, oly 47% of enrollees bought an Obamacare policy - the other 53% signed up for Medi-Cal.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here!